Collision Sports Strength and Conditioning Collection OUT NOW!!
Hope you’re having a top day!
I’ll cut right to the chase with todays newsletter as I’m really excited to bring this latest video collection to you.
Collision Sports Strength and Conditioning 5 Video Collection is available NOW!!
It’s going to be at the sale price UNTIL FRIDAY 10th MAY then it goes up substantially.
It’s a cracking resource believe me, perfect for those of you working or training in rugby, martial arts and all those areas.
Check out this testimonial from Head S&C Coach at Surrey County Cricket Ryan Blake:
Simon provided a detailed real-time overview on how S&C is applied to
Rugby at international level. His honest and professional overview covered
many things from planning, monitoring, assessing, content delivery,
recovery, match day preparation and more. After attending this workshop I
was a lot more clear and confident about how to deliver and conduct
sessions in a rugby environment, as both a S&C coach and rugby player.
Well worth it!
The 5 videos in the collection are:
- Part 1: S & C for Collision Sports with Simon Worsnop – Introduction and Monitoring Lecture
- Part 2: Specific Strength for Rugby Union Practical
- Part 3: Collision Sports Strength & Power Theory
- Part 4: Practical Small-Sided Conditioning Games
- Part 5: Lecture on Methods of Training for Collision Sports
Have a look at the trailer too which is at:
Thanks again guys and hope youhave a top bank holiday weekend.