My 5 Most Popular Posts of 2011
As we wind down to the last couple of weeks of 2011, I decided it would be productive to look at which posts were the most popular this year just in case you missed them the first time.
Using Google analytics you can tell where your traffic comes from and what the visitors are reading: top quality feedback. The site has grown so much in the last 12 months, and to be honest, more so in the last 6 months. Flatteringly, there are new visitors from 10 countries around the world, the number of visitors every month is steadily growing, without me doing any sort of search engine optimisation whatsoever, and the feedback received is really positive too which is great.
So here are my 5 Most Popular posts of 2011 listed below in rank order:
1. 10 Habits of Healthy Eating: I cover the 10 key habits as first documented by John Berardi.
2. How’s your Squat: A video tutorial of both front and back squats by yours truly!
3. 10 Considerations for an Effective Performance Programme: A good look at the key components of a performance programme by S&C coach Danny Hague.
4. 5 Single Leg Movements you Need to be Doing: A great video look at 5 key single leg movements by Danny Hague
5. A Day in the Life of an S&C Coach: A good look at Leeds Met S&C Coach Ian Fisher during one of his normal working days. Great for up and coming S&C coaches!
So there you have it, those are the 5 most viewed pieces on the site this year. Hope you enjoyed them and greatly appreciate you reading mine and others work on here.
Which was the most beneficial for you? Let me know by leaving a comment below.