Job Title: Team Leader
Reports to: Director
Salary: OTE £35K
Strength and Conditioning Education (SCE) are recruiting for an experienced sales team leader to generate sales and lead our in house sales team.
As a rapidly growing company with huge ambitions this role will suit someone with a passion for sales and relationship building, as well as someone who is extremely self motivated and target driven.
We are looking for someone who has a strong interest in helping people in the fitness industry.
Our company mission is to deliver world class education and provide world class development opportunities for fitness professionals and coaches. If this mission sparks an interest in you then please keep reading.
Lead a team of sales executives to achieve sales and activity KPIs, whilst communicating with potential students via the telephone and email, effectively selling the portfolio of courses.
- Aid in the selection, recruitment and training of the Sales Executive team
- Monitor and influence Sales Performance through effective management of the sales process and activity KPIs
- Lead sales teams meeting to ensure clarity across the team
- Administer incoming telephone and email enquiries, negotiating with the customer to secure the sale at point of call with subsequent follow up calls, service calls and customer referrals.
- Administer follow up calls where a sale was not closed in addition to service calls seeking customer referrals.
- Accurately take course fees and liaise with 3rd parties with reference to financing options.
- Quote prices accurately, ensuring customer understanding and satisfaction.
- Ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM system.
- Be a goodwill ambassador for Strength and Conditioning Education by the courteous treatment of all customers, ensuring at all times the professionalism of the company is upheld
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to and actions documented where necessary
- Maintain your own health & safety and that of staff and visitors in accordance with the company’s health & safety policies
Key Performance Indicators relating to OTE structure:
Team Sales Targets Achieved
Performance Management upheld
Management KPIs upheld
How to Apply:
Send an email containing your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please mark the subject: Sales Team Leader
Your cover letter should explain why you are a good fit for the role and our company in less than 500 words.
The application closes on the 17th February 2017 and we will not accept the final 10 applications we receive so please get your application in early to avoid disappointment.