It’s nearly time to get LEAN!
So the next Lean Body Challenge starts on Monday. This is now the fifth time I’ve run the programme and I’d like to think it’s improved with every one.
Here’s some key points about this challenge:
- This challenge runs for 21 days from the 22nd October until the 11th November.
- Like all that have gone before you get every workout in detail, generally one or 2 per day
- There is a fasting and detox process
- You’ll get lots of nutritional information including formulas to work out your calories, macronutrients, etc etc
- You’ll also get some quality supplement advice including the best to get to accelerate fat loss
- You get support from myself and others in the private group so you can get everything possible from the programme
There are a few changes with this challenge which make it different from all the others so far.
- The programme is more concentrated and efficient than all the previous challenges
- Everything is contained within the Lean Body Challenge Ebook that you get to begin the programme. You simply dip into the ebook on a daily basis to find out your training sessions, workouts and nutrition plans.
- You can also get hold of the Lean Body Challenge Cookbook that has been put together to help you with you’re meal choices.
- The challenge starts on Monday 22nd October but with the ebook you can do it whenever you want to, it’s yours, you own the book!
Check out the Lean Report, have a look at the Lean Body Challenge website, decide if you want to have a go from next week.
Catch you soon,