NEW WORKSHOP RELEASED: OCTOBER 5TH 2013
So I have another mini-announcment to make today which is that in addition to the VERN GAMBETTA Speed to the Max course on November I am also really pleased to announce that Duncan French will be delivering his Current Trends in Strength and Power REVAMPED workshop on the 5th October at Leeds Met.
Duncan is a true professional and always delivers top notch content, as you can find out for yourself in his MOVEMENT TRAINING VIDEO SERIES. You can expect an awesome learning experience from him this time around when he presents his Current Trends in Strength and power material.
The content will include but is not limited to the following areas:
– Current research and application on periodisation and planning for strength and power
– Power development key considerations and current research
– Hypertrophy key considerations and current research
– Application of strength and power training within high performance environments such as Premiership football and olympic sports.
– Training for strength considerations including basic, intermediate and advanced methods both theory and application. Some of these methods include but are not limited to:
– Cluster training theory and application
– Occlusion training theory and application
– Complex training and post activation potentiation (PAP)
Check out ALL the details for the workshop HERE.