Maximum Speed Video Launches TOMORROW (1st July)
I’ve been mentioning this video for a while now and to be honest I’m really excited about tomorrow for a couple of reasons.
Firstly Maximum Speed video launches.
And secondly it marks the end of a fantastic educational block for my company Strength and Conditioning Education.
So tomorrow maximum speed with Jared Deacon will launch and along with the video there will be an AMAZING educational bundle for July launching as well, which includes Max Speed.
For those who haven’t watched the video here is the trailer:
If you want to know what you’ll be getting content wise here’s the copy taken from the website as a sneak preview!!
Video 1: Maximum Speed and Acceleration Theory
- The technical aspects of acceleration
- The technical aspects of top speed running
- What differences to look for between acceleration and top speed
- The physical components of speed including drills, plyometrics and acceleration techniques
- Jareds 5 levels of exercise classification from general exercises through to highly specific
- How strength and conditioning integrates into the holistic development plan when it comes to developing SPEED
- The biomechanics of acceleration: You’ll know what to look for after watching this part of the video
- The mechanics of the drive phase into the transition phase into top speed running: Key differences and how to train for these
- The fundamentals of speed that are coachable and the things you NEED to pick up on with YOUR athletes and clients.
- How to determine if your athletes have the physical characteristics to get into the positions required to be FAST!
- How to develop those physical qualities if you need to
- Utilising sleds, hills, sprints, plyometrics to increase speed
- The difference between high to low running and low to high running. Which one do you want for YOUR ATHLETES?
- What the BEST athletes do and how to model them in your coaching
Video 2: Maximum Speed, Acceleration, Plyometrics and Drills PRACTICAL
- Practical warm-ups and activation drills to get your athletes ready to produce SPEED
- A comprehensive running drill syllabus that you will be able to keep people progressing through for years!
- Practical acceleration techniques that can be applied to any sport
- Practical top speed running techniques that work for all sports
- Plyometric progressions from basic to advanced and how to coach them to get the best transfer to speed
- A coaching masterclass and demonstrations from Jared himself as to how this stuff should be done
Look out for it tomorrow, along with the bundle deal to compliment it. As usual the video will be on a special deal for the first 5 days.