Interview with Vern Gambetta on all things SPEED!
In this interview I’m chatting with Vern Gambetta about all things SPEED in preperation for his upcoming UK seminar on the 2nd and 3rd November in Leeds.
Today I’ve got a superb interview with the man himself Vern Gambetta on all things SPEED TRAINING, in preperation for Vern’s upcoming seminar in November in Leeds.
In particular we covered the following areas:
– Vern’s background in speed training and developing speed in athletes (super comprehensive)
– Things coaches commonly don’t do well when it comes to speed development
– Developing work capacity
– Programming and sequencing training, timing of sessions and all things programming
– How to develop coaches, what do we need to be learning and when!
– Short to long versus long to short when it comes to speed
– An overview of the Speed to the Max seminar coming up in November
Listen below or subscribe to all my podcasts through ITUNES HERE.
It’s a fantastic interview, and if you’d like to read more from Vern then do check out his blog at http://www.functionalpathtraining.typepad.com
You can read more and reserve your place on the SPEED TO THE MAX seminar by clicking on the picture below:
Also don’t forget to watch my video on the state of the profession over at 12 MONTH DIPLOMA INTEREST FORM. I’ve had a lot of interest in the new online programme launching pretty soon. With limited places available and a very good price for anyone on that email list It’s well worth leaving your details.
Thanks as always,