Interview with Vern Gambetta on all things SPEED!
In this interview I’m chatting with Vern Gambetta about all things SPEED in preparation for his upcoming UK seminar.
Today I’ve got a superb interview with the man himself Vern Gambetta on all things SPEED TRAINING, in preparation for Vern’s upcoming seminar in November in Leeds.
In particular we covered the following areas:
– Vern’s background in speed training and developing speed in athletes (super comprehensive)
– Things coaches commonly don’t do well when it comes to speed development
– Developing work capacity
– Programming and sequencing training, timing of sessions and all things programming
– How to develop coaches, what do we need to be learning and when!
– Short to long versus long to short when it comes to speed
– An overview of the Speed to the Max seminar coming up in November
Listen below or subscribe to all my podcasts through ITUNES HERE.
It’s a fantastic interview, and if you’d like to read more from Vern then do check out his blog at http://www.functionalpathtraining.typepad.com
Thanks as always,