Education Update 16th August 2013: Places Going Fast For Upcoming Workshops!
Hello again folks,
I just wanted to draw your attention to a few things that you might be interested in coming weeks. There are some really cool events that are selling out fast and I don’t want you to miss out.
Firstly, on the 6-8th September we have the FINAL 3 DAY ACCELERATED DEVELOPMENT course of 2013. The next will be well into 2014. Myself, Jared Deacon, Tom Whittaker, Ian Pyper and Giles Greenwood will be presenting over the 3 days and you will be gaining yourself a level 3 qualification in strength and conditioning in the process. It’s a very good course with some amazing feedback over in the past. Just click on the link below there are a load of video and written testimonials there. The only thing is there are only about 3 places left, so do act quickly to avoid missing out on this superb learning opportunity.
Click HERE to find out more.
Here’s one testimonial to wet your appetite:
The second course coming up is the Strength and Power Development course with Duncan French. Now Duncan is the cuurent chairman of the UKSCA and a serious coach and scientist as well. I love Dunc’s work, really top draw stuff and this workshop will be no different.
Here’s what Duncan will be covering:
The content will include but is not limited to the following areas:
– Current research and application on periodisation and planning for strength and power
– Power development key considerations and current research
– Hypertrophy key considerations and current research
– Application of strength and power training within high performance environments such as Premiership football and olympic sports.
– Training for strength considerations including basic, intermediate and advanced methods both theory and application. Some of these methods include but are not limited to:
– Cluster training theory and application
– Occlusion training theory and application
– Complex training and post activation potentiation (PAP)
Some serious content in there to build strength, power, hypertrophy and all the physical qualities you need to be an athlete.
If you’re interested in this workshop don’t hang around as the early bird price expires on the 20th August. Save yourself some money and get along for a day with one of the best in the UK. Click HERE for more info.
The final workshop is the Vern Gambetta Speed to the MAX course on the 2nd and 3rd November.
Vern is a legend in the field. It’s that simple.
You can find out more about this seminar HERE. But let me tell you in advance that it will be a superb weekend of learning. You can listen to a recent interview I did with Vern on Speed training HERE to get a good idea of what you’ll be learning.
Thats all for today, thanks again for reading.
If you haven’t signed up for my online diploma which is coming up later this year, click HERE to find out how you can build yourself into an awesome coach and get the opportunities you are looking for. It’s totally unique in the UK. Nothing else out there like it.