Athletic Development Podcast # 8: Training with a purpose
This weekend get ready for some more FREE stuff including some new ebooks AND some nutritional supplements. All this will be happening over at my facebook page which is at BCSTRENGTHANDFITNESS so make sure you head over there and like the page if you’d like to be involved!
Anyway on to the content:
Here’s the latest Athletic Development Podcast. The focus is on Training with a purpose.
Amongst other things we touched on the following areas:
– How to get the most from your training
– What does training with a purpose actually mean?
– Transfer of training from weights room to field or arena of competition
– Mindful VS Mindless Training
– Listener questions
– You’re Hired: Tips on getting into the S&C profession
And much, much more.
Just before I forget, this coming weekend (20th April) Tommy Yule is giving a 1 day masterclass seminar on this very area. Tommy is a leading profession in the field of strength development and has recently been appointed as Performance Director for GB Weightlifting. He’s also a 4 x CommonWealth Medallist at the sport of weightlifting and has competed in strongman.
Check out the workshop info at Tommy Yule Productive Strength Training