Vern answers YOUR speed questions……
I’m back with you after the UKSCA conference over the weekend, thanks to anyone who attended my talk on MMA Strength and Conditioning. I Loved every minute of the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed presenting. It was great. I’ll post my thoughts on this very soon I’m sure, in the meantime I wanted to get this grrat interview out to you.
Here’s the man himself Vern Gambetta on all things Speed. This week we are answering YOUR questions which were asked through twitter and facebook a while ago.
Here’s the link to the workshop coming on the 2nd and 3rd of November this year.
In this interview Vern answers the following questions:
– What is the BRAND NEW CONTENT in this years speed to the MAX course
– Who has influenced Vern along the way when it comes to Speed and S&C Coaching
– What are Verns ‘Go-To’ exercises for developing speed
– How we can do a better job as coaches in preparing for SPEED
– Applying SPEED and MULTI-DIRECTIONAL development to SPORTING ENVIRONMENTS
– The 10,000 hour rule and Verns thoughts on this
– AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
Here’s the episode:
or you can subscribe to my podcasts through ITUNES HERE.
If you are a coach working with athletes or clients that want to get faster on the track, field, court etc etc, this weekend seminar is a MUST ATTEND EVENT.
Don’t forget to check out my BUILDING MMA ATHLETES video trailer which is going to be launched next week (MONDAY).
Click HERE for the trailer to see what it’s all about.