Conference prices increase TOMORROW!
This is going to be the strength and conditioning educational event of the YEAR!
The prices increase TOMORROW so please do make sure you have your place booked for this AWESOME EVENT.
Click on the poster below to get involved and watch 12 of the WORLDS BEST show how they got to be the best.
Here’s what each speaker will be talking about:
- Dan John: Epistemology- How do we know what we know? In this one hour presentation strength coach and all round legend Dan John will talk us through the background of how we learn, develop beliefs and values and draw conclusions. You’ll learn how to critically appraise your own coaching, your programmes, and the statements you make. You’ll also learn how to break down other people’s language to get the most from your clients. Dan will also be dropping training and exercise knowledge bombs along the way!
- Kelvin Giles: Conditioning for the Overhead Athlete. Kelvin has been at the forefront of high performance conditioning for decades. A pioneer in terms of athletic development and really seeing the bigger picture. In this presentation Kelvin will be covering full performance conditioning for the overhead athlete. You’ll learn assessment tools, how to integrate with movement and mobility training, strength training and much more. You’ll be left with a complete solution to working with the overhead athlete.
- Duncan French: 21st Century Movement Training. In this presentation Duncan will take you through how to improve your athletes’ movement qualities in a structured, systematic way. You’ll learn which areas to address in the gym. How to take from the gym to the court or field. What we can actually improve. Duncan is a world leader in movement training and this presentation will give you all the tools to implement a progressive movement training programme with your athletes and clients.
- Robert Dos Remedios: Programming for Performance, Building Better Athletes. In this presentation Coach Dos Remedios will take you through his philosophy of coaching and athletic development built from over 20 years in the trenches. Strength, power, endurance, mobility, technical, physical and much more will be covered. You’ll learn how to put winning performance programmes together that add value. Unmissable stuff from one of the very best.
- Craig White: Demands of the Modern Day Rugby Player. Craig is one of the best in the world when it comes to rugby preparation and in this presentation you’ll be learning about his philosophy of training athletes, how to build explosive endurance athletes, how to incorporate elements such as combat training, specific strength and positional demands into the programme and much, much more. This presentation will help you if you have any interest in working with rugby players or any collision sports along with an understanding of what it takes at the elite level in any sport.
- Vern Gambetta: 45 Years of Coaching- Mistakes Made and Lessons Learnt. What more needs to be said about Vern Gambetta other than a true pioneer and leader in the field of athletic development and functional training. In this presentation Vern will be sharing his lessons learnt. What works in an elite environment and a focus on coaching to improve our athletes and clients. Ultimately Vern will be sharing his formula for true success in this field and what a record this man has in developing athletes at the highest levels in all sports.
- Dan Baker: Current Trends in Endurance Training. Dan Baker has a superb pedigree in working with elite athletes. He has demonstrated for 20 years that he can deliver. In this presentation Dan will be sharing his methods of conditioning and building endurance in field sport athletes. Focussing on keeping things simple, the use of technology, coaching and drills that will produce gains. You’ll leave this presentation with a framework for implementing endurance training programmes in any sporting environment and you’ll be learning from the very best.
- Dr Andy Franklin Miller: Biomechanics of Coaching and Running Re-Education. Dr Miller is a sought after medical professional specialising in sports injuries and rehabilitation. In this presentation he will be sharing his thoughts and methods on bringing clients back to running activities using evidence based practice. You’ll learn about key anatomical considerations. You’ll learn about coaching and programming. You’ll learn about integrating with full training and technical training units. In short, you’ll learn how to get your athletes back to training promptly. Something we all need to have a reference point for doing.
- Dr Calvin Morriss: ”Building the Performance Plan – what is it and how does the S&C programme fit within it”.Calvin Morriss has over 20 years experience in the trenches and is at the very top of the game academically too with a Phd in Biomechanics. Calvin will be sharing his experience with world cup winning rugby teams and international athletes in this presentation on building your performance plan. This is high level knowledge and experience from one of the very best.
- Neil Parsley: What it takes to win GOLD! Neil will be presenting a case study of Olympic Gold medalist Jade Jones (Taekwondo gold London 2012). This presentaiotn will look at building the programme, examples of metabolic, strength & recovery sessions- taper weeks/sessions, injury prevention sessions, speed agility & plyo sessions. This presentation will also examine the technical-physical-psychological crossover that physical preparation specialists have such an important influence on.
- Graeme McDowell: Motor Learning and Skill Acquisition through Ecological Dynamics. In this presentation Graeme will be covering the theories of motor learning and skill acquisition drawing on his extensive experience working with professional golfers and other high performance athletes. Graeme will be linking to coaching applications in general giving you an excellent perspective on how you can communicate, design sessions and build programmes that will teach and facilitate learning more effectively.
- Jared Deacon: The Big Speed Picture: How to develop speed in line with the other training units. In this presentation Jared will be covering the realities of speed development. We all know that we need to improve our athletes speed. We know the value of speed when it comes to winning matches. We know that it needs to be included in our programmes. BUT, do we do the best job we can do? Do we really understand the intricacies of developing speed? Jared is one of the very best when it comes to this and will be giving us a blueprint through his presentation. You’ll be in no doubt what you need to do with your athletes after watching this presentation.
I’m sure that like me, you are super busy with your coaching and running your business, studying etc. Everyone is busy these days.
That’s why this conference format works so well.
If you opt for the recording package (which is a no-brainer in my book), you’ll be able to access the conference recordings at any stage during or after the conference itself so if you do miss one of the presentations you’ll be able to watch it in your own time!
Look, it’s gong to be awesome, you really don’t want to miss out.
Get your space reserved NOW by clicking the link below: