Athletic Development Podcast # 7: Training Tomorrows Champions
Here’s the latest Athletic Development Podcast.
In this podcast Nick Grantham and I discussed athletic development, in particular youth strength training.
You can subscribe on Itunes at: ITUNES ADP
We touched on some of the myths that children shouldn’t lift weights, weights stunt growth etc etc.
We also covered the following areas:
– Game Based Approach to Youth Development (Play is the way!)
– Sets and Reps for resistance training
– The ‘Earn the Right’ principle coined from Kelvin Giles
– the UKSCA position statement written by Rhodri Lloyd
– Rhodri’s upcoming workshop
You can find out more info on the Traiing Tomorrows Champions workshop at https://www.strengthandconditioningeducation.com/rhodri-lloyd-training-tomorrows-champions-paediatric-sc-march-2nd-leeds-met-university/
This is going to be an awesome day!