I am hiring…Admin role available NOW!
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, driven individual to join one of the fastest growing coach education companies in the UK as a Performance Administrator.
Strength and Conditioning Education provide world class educational opportunities to aspiring, developing, and professional coaches with a goal to improve coaching competence and athletic development in the UK and worldwide.
As a young but rapidly growing company our mission is to grow into the number 1 coach education company internationally for the fitness and athletic development professional.
We are looking for, dynamic, passionate admin specialist to join our team to help us continue to drive forwards.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Managing course bookings.
– Preparing and managing email campaigns.
– Managing social media marketing campaigns
– Co-Ordinating content marketing strategies
– Preparing a bi-monthly printed newsletter
– Liasing with our consultant marketing manager on PPC, Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter marketing strategies.
Essential skills and experience include:
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Experience in an admin capacity would be preferred as well as events management.
– Attention to detail and proof reading skills.
– Excellent communication both online and in person.
– Ability to work in a small team and learn by doing.
– Ability to work remotely as well as travel to Leeds on a regular basis.
– Some travel will be involved to courses and venues.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to brendanchaplin(at)me.com. Application closes on the 30th May 2014 interviews will be held on the 4th and 5th June.
For an informal conversation about the role contact me directly on 07889022388.