Get involved! Performance Marketing role available
So we are back into the swing of things today after a fantastic 5 days of education with the International Conference. Those of you who are waiting for recordings they will be with you very soon.
Today I wanted to let you know that I have an opportunity for 1 or maybe 2 people to get involved in the running of strength and conditioning education, Brendan Chaplin Strength and Fitness and build some of the other ideas that are waiting to go as well as bring ideas to the table.
If you are a super keen marketeer and can teach me and other members of my team a few lessons then definitely get involved.
The full description is below so do read on. It’s perfect for a graduate or mega keen student. It’s not the role for an aspiring S&C coach wanting to learn about how to market their own business. There will be expenses paid and some kind of stipend after a trial period. It’s a 12 month opportunity and hopefully will be much longer than that.
Read on and get in touch if you’re interested. Pay attention to the final line of the experience and essential skills.
1 Year Performance Marketing Internship
Where: Home based with regular visits to head office in Leeds.
Remuneration: Dependant on experience.
Hours: Successful candidate would be expected to work 18 hours per week.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, driven individual to join one of the fastest growing coach education companies in the UK for a 1 year internship focussed around Performance Marketing.
Strength and Conditioning Education provide world class educational opportunities to aspiring, developing , and professional coaches with a goal to improve coaching competence and athletic development in the UK and worldwide.
As a young but rapidly growing company our mission is to grow into the number 1 coach education company internationally for the fitness and athletic development professional.
We are looking for a young, dynamic, passionate marketing specialist to join our team for a one year internship which will provide mentorship and development opportunities throughout.
Our hope is that this person will join our team permanently following successful completion of the internship.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Preparing and managing email campaigns to targeted lists.
– Managing social media marketing campaigns
– Co-Ordinating content marketing strategies
– Preparing a monthly printed newsletter
– Liasing with our consultant marketing manager on PPC, Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter marketing strategies.
– Creating and innovating new marketing campaigns and ideas.
– Implementing split testing and measuring processes in line with campaigns.
Essential skills and experience include:
– Experience with social media and email marketing (in any industry)
– A flair for creative writing
– Attention to detail and proof reading skills
– Excellent communication both online and in person.
– Degree in marketing desirable although not essential.
– Preference will be given to individuals who have made something happen.
How to apply: Send a CV and cover letter explaining how you can add value to our company and examples of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07889022388 for an informal conversation regarding the role.