Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Commercial Director
Location: Nationwide – field based
Salary: Dependant on experience
Strength and Conditioning Education (SCE) are recruiting for an experienced business development manager (BDM) to build partnerships, generate sales and drive the SCE brand through 2017.
As a rapidly growing company with huge ambitions this role will suit someone with a passion for sales and relationship building, as well as someone who is extremely self motivated and target driven.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for self-development and a strong interest in helping people in the fitness industry.
Our company mission is to deliver world class education and provide world class development opportunities for fitness professionals and coaches. If this mission sparks an interest in you then please keep reading.
Identify potential strategic partners to support growth, focusing on lead generation and direct sales of courses.
- Identify key partners, including Employers, Suppliers and other training providers; focusing on…
- Sales Revenue
- Lead Generation
- Affiliate payments
- Aid the Senior Management Team in the implementation of sales strategies
- Input into Senior Team meetings where required
- Accurate reporting of sales and lead generation metrics
- Attend networking and industry events to raise profile of S and C Education
- Quote prices accurately, ensuring customer understanding and satisfaction.
- Ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM system.
- Be a goodwill ambassador for Strength and Conditioning Education by the courteous treatment of all customers, ensuring at all times the professionalism of the company is upheld
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to and actions documented where necessary
- Maintain your own health & safety and that of staff and visitors in accordance with the company’s health & safety policies
Key Performance Indicators relating to OTE structure:
Profitability of the business
Lead Generation Number
How to Apply:
Send an email containing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please mark the subject: Business Development Manager
Your cover letter should explain why you are a good fit for the role and our company in less than 500 words.
The application closes on the 17th Feb 2017 and we will not accept the final 10 applications we receive so please get your application in early to avoid disappointment.