Develop Your Strength, Power and Athleticism!
Brendan Chaplin and Dave Hembrough are hosting a two day workshop to share their methods and strategies for developing high levels of strength, power and athleticism. The two day event will be hosted at Sheffield Hallam University on the 3rd and 4th of October.
You have the chance to develop your skills with two of the U.K’s best strength and conditioning coaches who have worked at the highest level for almost 20 years. Both have trained olympic athletes, professional sports stars and teams.
If you are a strength and conditioning coach or a personal trainer you would throughly benefit from this two day workshop!
Click here for prices and more information about the workshop!
Here’s just a snap shot of what you will learn…
- How to teach someone how to perform the Olympic lifts effectively in less that 5 minutes
- How to improve someone’s squat depth and form in 3 minutes or less
- How to get huge groups of athletes working with great technique and productively
- How to programme for strength and power quickly and effectively.
- How to perform major barbell movements with excellent technique.
- When to use dumbbell movements instead of barbell movements for maximal results
- How to develop work capacity using innovative methods
- How to use gym based sessions to develop endurance and work capacity
- Specific training for athletes in the gym
- Power through plymetrics
- Exercises to choose with large groups that makes the session fun, valuable and enjoyable
We guarantee that there will be no confusion after this course. You’ll have the confidence to coach every barbell and dumbbell movement with any population you’ll ever encounter.
A bit about your coaches …
Brendan is a self confessed health and fitness fanatic who has worked with numerous athletes and sports professionals. To name a few he has coached for Huddersfield Giants RLFC, The North and Midlands Lawn Tennis Association, Hunslet Hawks Rugby League and The English Institute of Sport. He has also worked with various institutes such as Durham University and Leeds Metropolitan University.
Brendan is fully accredited by the UKSCA and holds the CSCS qualification.
Amongst numerous achievements Brendan sucessfully opened his own business in 2010, Athletes Unlimited.
Dave possesses a range of skills and achievements within the field of strength and conditioning. He has ample experience in athlete consultancy in both field and gym based environments, including work as a sports scientist for Podium Performance.
Dave now currently works at Sheffield Hallam University as the lead strength and conditioning coach. Previously Dave worked with the GB women’s volleyball programme, Rugby Union, professional boxing, diving and orienteering.
Dave also has a MSc in sports injury management and therapy and a BSc in sports science.
To ensure we provide you with a full quality experience we limit our spaces to 25 places only. With many of these places already taken, do not waste any time booking onto the workshop.
Come join us on the 3rd and 4th of October at Sheffield Hallam University to advance your coaching skills.
We are offering you a huge discount of £100 for the last remaining few who book now.
Click here to book now for only £247.
See you there…