Athletic Development Podcast with NICK WINKELMAN
Hi folks, in this episode of the Athletic Development Podcast I’m talking to Nick Winkelman.
Nick is someone who’s work I’ve personally followed these last few years and I think he has made a great contribution to the field through Athletes Performance Education and his writing for numerous journals and sources.
In this article we really honed in on coaching essentials. Specifically we looked at the following areas:
- Nick’s background, how he got to where he is now
- Nick’s role with Athletes Performance
- How athletes performance has developed over the last few years
- Coaching for performance, what do we need to be doing better?
- How much is it about the sets and reps, really?
- How can we develop coaches with these skills?
- Upcoming projects
AND LOADS MORE!
It’s a really insightful interview and discussion, I hope you like it.
Click below to listen to the podcast or subscribe through ITUNES.
Strength and Conditioning Level 4 Course
We are performance coaches therefore we must challenge our athletes and clients to progress effectively and efficiently. In the level 4 course, you will learn coaching modules on how to develop performance and raise your standards..